Kontactin lähdekoodi on jaettu monissa osiin eri lähdevarastoihin: on helppo eksyä ja hukkua, jos asia on uusi. Jos haluat osallistua Kontactin kehitykseen, lue vain tämän sivun aineistot ja ota yhteyttä. Autamme sinua löytämään tiesi koodiin.
Please start by reading some information on the KDE PIM Community wiki.
Looking for some simple tasks to get started with improving Kontact? Then check out our junior jobs. We have collected a number of tasks that are fairly simple and isolated and don't require in-depth understanding of the entire codebase and architecture - perfect entry point into the beautiful world of Kontact.
If you would like to start working on some task, feel free to assign it to yourself (unless it's already assigned to someone else) and let us know in the comments below the task.
Build Kontact from Sources
Follow this Guide how to get started with Kontact development. It contains links to many other useful wiki pages with lots of information.
We also have a Docker environment so that you can develop and test Kontact in safe isolation from your production setup.
Get in Touch!The Kontact developers generally hang around on the #kontact and #akonadi IRC channels on Libera Chat. Most development-related discussions take place on the kde-pim mailing list. Just join in, say hi and tell us what you would like to help us with!
Not a Programmer?
Not a problem! There are plenty of other tasks that you can help us with to make Kontact better even if you don't know any programming languages!
- Bug triaging - help us find mis-filed, duplicated or invalid bug reports in Bugzilla
- Localization - help to translate Kontact into your language
- Documentation - help us improve user documentation to make Kontact more friendly for newcomers
- Promotion - help us promote Kontact both online and offline
- Updating wiki - help us update the information present in the wiki, add new tutorials, ... to make it easier for others to join!
- Do you have any other idea? Get in touch!